Continuing The Reset
We are on our RESET,
It’s not too late to join us.
Call and find out about our Summer Reset packages.
We are almost at our max.
Home-made vs. Store bought.
I do a bit of both. Why?
Salads are wonderful and a go-to for everyone on a plant-based meal.
Do you know the one thing that could truly jeopardize your salads?!
Watch the video and see.
Ingredients to avoid with Salad Dressings,
1.) Serving size – if you want to watch your calories cut down on the portion sizes, most run over 100 calories for just 2 Tablespoons.
2.) Vegetable oils like canola oil.
3.) Added sugars, esp if it’s top 3 ingredients
4.) Food dyes
5.) Soybean oil, monosodium glutamate – MSG, artificial flavor, modified food starch, polysorbate 60, artificial color, and disodium EDTA.
You could join our program and find out what Dressings are EzLivingMD approved, as we personalize your nutrition plans.
You could also make your own. Why? You can add extra things like Turmeric -anti-inflammatory, fresh orange – vitamin C, Cilantro – heavy metal detoxifier, etc.
My Homemade Dressing Recipe:
Into a blender –
• 1 can Coconut Milk,
• 1 avocado
• 2 to 3 cloves of garlic (if feeling ill add some.
• One peeled fresh orange (or 2 depending on size)
• A bunch of cilantro
• 1/2 tsp himalayn pink salt
• Monk fruit sweetner to taste or 1 Tbsp honey
• 2 to 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegrette or apple cider vinegar
• Water to desired thickness
• Optional – for a bit saltiness can add coconut
aminos to taste.
– Turmeric (1tsp) and pinch of black
Blend and enjoy! 😋
Follow Us on Instagram @ezlivingmd.soulphysician